Bird Poop!!!

Mostly Humorous.

Geeky Quotes. Vol - I

These are a list of Geeky quotes which I collected over internet. Quite funny, and in some cases, quite enlightening.....

  • The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
  • Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google.
  • unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; unmount; sleep"  - my daily unix command list
  • "... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs." - Robert Firth
  • If Python is executable pseudocode, then perl is executable line noise.
  • The more I C, the less I see.
  • To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password.
  • After Perl everything else is just assembly language.
  • If brute force doesn't solve your problems, then you aren't using enough.
  • Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code.
  • Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are. (clearly, it doesn't think me as one)
  • COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods. (I am so enlightened!!!)
  • Programming is like sex, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.” — Michael Sinz
  • Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips.
  • Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer."   - Erik Naggum
  • SUPERCOMPUTER: what it sounded like before you bought it. 
  • People say Microsoft paid 14M$ for using the Rolling Stones song 'Start me up' in their commercials. This is wrong. Microsoft payed 14M$ only for a part of the song. For instance, they didn't use the line 'You'll make a grown man cry'. (Lol)
  • I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
There are too many such quotes to put up in a single entry. So keep a look out for Vol - II.

0 comments:

Post a Comment