Bird Poop!!!

Mostly Humorous.

Life Before His Eyes

I just finished reading of JKR's book Casual Vacancy, and boy what a read that was! And when I finished it, I actually felt so so so glad....

Glad, simply because I didn't screwed up my teenage years that badly as that "Fats" guy in the book. Come to think of  it, my teenage wasn't bad at all, except for the fact that my voice cracked sometime when I was sixteen, and till then my high pitched squeal was a topic of general laughter, and uh, I sort of messed up my Maths paper in my school leaving exam (still not too bad), and I didn't get into Ivy Leagues (ok, that hurt big time). But much everything else was fine, I can say so.

I have also begun to think that my younger brother might not be a mistake after all. The kid is quite nice, of course a bit erratic sometimes. But hey, he is sixteen, and those hormones do some pretty wild stuff at this age.

I just feel happy today, I don't know why. There is this strange happy sort of balloon inside me. :)

Life before my eyes, oh yeah. Only JKR can bring such emotions out.....


You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star
 ...........
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umb-rella
You can stand under my umb-rella 
                             - Umbrella by Rihanna

               

0 comments:

Post a Comment